Monday, February 4, 2008

Trusting in God

Today's Sunday School lesson and sermon both touched on Obedience and Trust. That was very interesting how that panned out. I was thinking this afternoon about it. You know I think it is easier to trust God when you don't know the outcome or if it is beyond your control, then to trust God in something you can do yourself.

I trusted in the Lord this week my eye examine would go well. It did. As of now I have pretty healthy eyes. I do need 2 more exams, but I am only considered a glaucoma suspect. It means i am at a slightly higher risk of getting it then the average joe.

But for me to trust in the Lord in my daily nonchalant way of living, that is wher i have difficulty.

I have to trust in the Lord for my families actions and spiritual condition, because I can't control that. But to trust in the Lord for my own spiritual heart is where the greatest difficulty comes.

No comments: