Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Satan's Monkey Wrench

Satan's Monkey wrench. For the last couple of weeks I have not been able to go soulwinning or visiting. Evertime I make plans something happens. Last week Rachel was sick, first time she missed school all year.

We were going to visit some of the kids on her bus route. The week before, I was sick. This week DH took the keys to my car with him to work, in Chicago, 50 miles away. We were planning once again to visit some bus kids today. Tomorrow I work, Friday is mother daughter banquet, no time. Saturday I work. I really hate in when I try to do right, go witnessing for the Lord, and satan throws a monkey wrench into my plans.

"Win one keep one" has been on my heart. Preacher Preached this in Janurary, but in I have been praying about it since December. As I went to the altar that night, I wasn't just praying that I would be consistent, but I could find away my daughter could be too. I want her to see Christ working in ourlives. That He can work in her life too. So during the week I take her to visit Kids on her route. so far we did it once. She visited some teenage girls. It was a blessing to her and me, and the girls. But since then we haven't been able too because of Satan's Monkey wrench.

If salvation isn't real in our lives, it can't be real in our children's lives. Salvation matters. It isn't just away to stumble into heaven. It is our whole being, our life. My girls don't know the results of not having salvation in our lives. I want them to see what is like to not be saved. How precious, Christ is really, how it does change lives, and it changed their life, rather they realize it our not.

No comments: