Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hymns we would sing if we were honest

HYMNS - THE WAY WE'D SING THEM IF WE WERE HONEST

I Surrender, Some

There Shall Be Sprinkles of Blessings

Fill My Spoon, Lord

Oh, How I Like Jesus

He's Quite a Bit to Me

I Love to Talk About Telling the Story

Take My Life and Let Me Be

It Is My Secret What God Can Do

There Is Scattered Cloudiness in My Soul Today

Where He Leads Me, I Will Consider Following

Just As I Pretend to Be

When the Saints Go Sneaking In

Sit Up, Sit Up for Jesus

A Comfy Mattress Is Our God

Self-Esteem to the World, The Lord Is Come

Oh, for a Couple of Tongues to Sing

Amazing Grace, How Interesting the Sound

Go Tell It on the Speed Bump

Special, Special, SpecialLord, Keep Us Loosely Connected to Your Word

Praise God From Whom All Affirmations Flow

My Hope Is Built on Nothing Much

O, God, Our Enabler in Ages Past

I Lay My Inappropriate Behavior on Jesus

Pillow of Ages, Fluffed for MeAll Hail the Influence of Jesus' Name!

When Peace, Like a Trickle
I
'm Fairly Certain that My Redeemer Lives

We Give Thee but Still Think We OwnWhat an Acquaintance We Have in Jesus

My Faith Looks Around for Thee

Joyful, Joyful We Think Thee Pretty Good

Blessed Hunch

Above Average Is Thy Faithfulness

We Are Milling Around in the Light of GodSpirit of the Living God, Fall Somewhere Near Me

Blest Be the Tie that Doesn't Cramp My Style

No comments: