Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Surprizes after 14 years

Today, He did it again. He surprized me. My husband doesn't send flowers, ever. I mean ever. I am lucky enough to get a week old bouquet once a year, let alone flowers sent to me. I have adjusted to it. I don't complain, or whine. I just know that is the type of man he is. Flowers are a waste of money.




Today is our 14th anniversary. Fourteen years ago at noon, we became man and wife. our life have been turned upside down, inside outevery way around. But for 14 years we have endured, with love everymore, with love so strong. With God's mercy enduring forever.
I am so thankful for my dear husband. I am thankful he never gave up on me when I was at the roughest part in my life. He didn't doubt me when I kept insisting we needed a good church to keep our family and marriage strong. I am so thankful, that he meets my ever desire as a husband. I am so thankful for him.
I love my flowers, but what I really love is him and am looking forward to 14 more years.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Glad you liked the flowers.