Friday, March 7, 2008

Discussion on Religion

I do work with many Roman Catholics. They were asking me about my religion. I had said I don't dance, they asked me why. I explained that it was worldy (a term they don't understand) and about jarring the point sex appeal. They think wearing a skirt is sexier then dancing.

I also explained the biggest difference in the Roman Catholic religion and Baptist is their view on Salvation. They didn't even know what the Roman Catholics teach on Salvation.

I knew more about the Catholic Religion then these 3 staunch Catholics. They had no knowledge of what they believe or why. They just do it because they we raised that way.

I am so blessed to be in a church, a religion that teaches their members the Bible and what God says.

Ignorance isn't bliss, it is just ignorant

No comments: