Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's official

I am a mother of a teenager. My baby girl has turned 13. It's funny she is starting to notice boys. She has been planning her wedding, down to the colors and flowers. A couple weeks ago she had to have an EEG done to rule out seizures, luckly it seems to be just migraines. She had to stay up late, so I ventured the late night with her. Especially since there is no whay she could ever stay up by herself. she still gives herself a 9 pm bedtime.

So we were going through my junk in my bedroom. We found my wedding dress. I had her try it on. It fit her perfectly. (I know it is hard to believe I used to be that little). It was so KEWL to see her in my wedding gown.

Anyway, her goal is to marry a blue eyed, blonde hair cowboy. Now she doesn't really know any. But that is what she is looking for. Of course he will be a Christian she tells me. My goal for her, my prayer, is that she doesn't just marry a good man, but a Great man. A GREAT Christian man, that is in the center of God's will.

No comments: